Surgeries Per Year
Peer Reviewed Articles
Years of Experience
About Dr. Romeo
Dr. Anthony Romeo is one of the nation’s leading orthopedic surgeons specializing in the management and surgical treatment of shoulder and elbow conditions. As a double board-certified surgeon in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine who has worked in Chicago for more than 25 years, Dr. Romeo:
- Treats many high school, professional, NCAA, MLB, and Olympic-level athletes
- Served as a team physician to the Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Bulls
- Past President of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Consults as an active member of the Major League Baseball Research Committee
- Serves as Chief Medical Editor of Orthopaedics Today
- Leads the Musculoskeletal Institute at Duly Health and Care
Book a Consultation
Planning for Surgery
What Patients are Saying
With more than 450 peer-reviewed publications and 2000 lectures behind him, Dr. Romeo has contributed to ongoing innovation in treating shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff tears, elbow ligament tears, fractures, and more.
He is actively involved in research pertaining to total shoulder replacements, reverse total shoulder replacements, rotator cuff repairs, shoulder instability, and other associated procedures.